- 1After getting hired by a school, you will need to obtain an E2 Visa in order to come from another country to teach English in Korea. Getting your Visa may seem like a daunting process, but there's no need to fear! We are here to help you by communicating with you throughout the whole process.
- 2After the hiring process is completed and the contract signed, you need to send the following documents to your school address which we will be provided:
1. Signed Contract
2. Passport copy
3. E2 health statement
4. Original or Copy of Degree Apostilled
5. Original Criminal check (FBI) Apostiled
6. 4 passport sized photos
7. Visa Confirmation Application
- 2After your school director receives the documents, he/she will submit those to the immigration office, which then will process your visa number. This number will take 3-7 business days to process. Then. we will send that visa number to you.
With that number, you will submit a Korean consulate visa form which we will provide, along with your passport, to the nearest Korean consulate from your current location. Your visa will take 3-5 business days to come out.
Then, the flight arrangements can be made accordingly.